Friday 18 September 2020

Will i?

They don't understand my desire but only to judge. Their worries aren't sacred. Do they even believe me? Myself? My heart? What i wanted?

Did their judgments were right or just to please their heart? How would they react if they found me with my weird behaviour. Such thing like love to sit and just stare at the lake? Or stare at sky like for hours? Doing nothing but to mesmerize things around me?

How could i should be normal? Like them? Because Im not. I can't be like normal people. I wont and im not. They way i think also different. There are a lot of connections that some are connected but the rest aren't. And they are complicated and twisted. So how should i be normal? 

Not only that, will i be happy if they kept me away and far? Or will i be happier if im alone?

Do they even know me? Like really me????

1 comment:

Hi, kawan2 comment baik2 je tau ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...