Tuesday 29 September 2020

How to be grateful

I was loathed to be existed because i saw no purpose of life. I realized and disgusted hardship and difficulties as they become bigger and bigger over the time.

I also knew that we live to serve one and only the merciful, Allah. I know and realize that. I also know that i can become better and better. But how to embrace that?

Life not always easy if we thought and live in fear. Or if we remember only the past. Nothing we could do and get helped if we won't help ourself. Nobody could change how we supposed to be. Only ourself.

However, lights can come in many ways. Like you see the sun rays. It reflects, arrays and go through. I also have my lights coming from someone. Though i never hear that person coming, never saw it , never smell that. I only discern that person until I realize that i feel calm and relieve. Feeling calm to be around the one.

You won't scathe (feeling loss), but instead you feel grateful. Trying to be grateful is hard but if you try you will feel the everlasting and sweetness of life. The purpose of your life will be lighted. Allah made you for a reason. Dont give up, be more grateful and enjoy life while serving our god. 


Love, Pika.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, kawan2 comment baik2 je tau ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...