Monday 5 August 2013

50 Facts about me

Assalamualaikum

everyone knows kat twitter, trending --> #100factsaboutme
heehe but kalau aku rajin aku buat 100 facts, and mesti ambil masa yang panjang kan ? and mesti da jadi manglish.. Bercampur seperti rojak buah.. yummm jadi aku pikir2 aku buat 50 je okay?


hi my name is Pika :p


  1. I love ALLAH, RASULULLAH, IBU, AYAH, SIBLINGs and my closest person
  2. my favourite colours : White,Blue and pink
  3. i love roses
  4. Pernah ada 3 bf (setakat 2020) 🤣
  5. i love western food <3
  6. My blood type is B positive.
  7. i love baking and cooking
  8. I'm afraid of the dark :/
  9. My birthday is on December the 3rd, I get really excited for it!
  10. I am a very positive, happy person
  11. Im not Photogenic :/
  12.  I like the feeling of being up early in the morning and see your name on my phone screen. it's makes me smile
  13. i have crush on someone and he has crush on me too :* auwww
  14. i'll got really mad when someone accused me without any proof.
  15. i have blog
  16. Masa kecik2 family suka sangat cubit pipi and pukul2 kaki aku. Geram katanya.
  17. Maksud nama aku CAHAYA KEGIRANGAN YANG SANGAT BERPENGETAHUAN/PEMURAH
  18. Suka gila dengan sukan lasak and aktiviti lasak (ex : Daki gunung, menyelam, jungle trekking etc)
  19. I love marine. Suka sangat sangat sangat ! i dont know why.. :D
  20. Some people calls me Pika, Fiqa, Pikachu, piko, pikah , baby <3
  21. i love Milo ice than Hot milo
  22. Aku suka sangat sangat cheezy wedges, aku boleh sampai mengidam or kepunan nak makan cheezy wedges (besar suka je tapi tk fav dah).
  23. Sometimes i prefered apply make up when i went to special event and all i put on a daily basis is eyeliners when outing.
  24. My hair is straight but wavy, thick, long.
  25. my skin sunburn ridiculously and easily
  26. i love hiking!
  27. sometimes i wear glasses (now ? dah besar selalu pakai sb makin rabun)
  28. i love when someone take a good care of me
  29. i have guitar, but i dont play it. i have no idea
  30. when i was a kid, i make a creative ideas of making a story about MEASAT and i won the competition and i were totally picked up to attend the event of astronomy/space something like that and i have an opportunity to visit kazakhstan.
  31. im an avid picture taker
  32. i used to take piano lessons. i wish i had continued.
  33. i love cloudy days and cool weather
  34. Aku sentiasa dengan phone. 24 jam because....ehehehe
  35. i love singing.
  36. Aku menyertai koir sekolah and sometimes solo..
  37. Aku suka pakai selendang and benci tudung bawal !!
  38. when i love someone, i'll be a very concern person about him..
  39. im actually quite shy at most of the time
  40. Kadang-kadang aku ni cerewet dalam membuat pilihan pakaian :D
  41. selain menyanyi,hobi utama stalk orang haha
  42. i love cat and i love a man who loves cat <3
  43. Sangat meminati sejarah Islam, Nabi Muhammad saw, para sahabat, dan keluarga baginda
  44. Aku ada ask.fm tau, --> ask.fm/AfiqahAnuar97
  45. emm, dari form 1 hingga form 4 (now) alhamdulillah masih bersama kawan2 and kelas yang sama . yeay !
  46. My BMI (Body Mass Index) is under weight ahaha..
  47. i am Science Stream student.
  48. i can drive although i don't have license (on the circuit only and my dad must be beside me when im driving during my practise driving on weekend)
  49. i always used this word to tell a person who i love.. Jet'aime
  50. I love HATERS :*


okayy thats all for today, sorry for broken english and broken malay ahahah tata ada masa tambah lagi 50 facts .
Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, kawan2 comment baik2 je tau ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...